2008年3月18日星期二

The Untold (2)

'Ya, it is really a nice day.'I was a bit nervous, this was the first stranger I met after I changed my scales.
'My name is Lucky.May I know your name?'Lucky introduced himself politely to me.
'Hi, Lucky. I'm sorry that I don't have a name. But human being normally called me 'Cua'.I said.
'Well,then I will call you Cua.So, Cua,what are you up to?' Lucky curious.
'Don't you think this place is such a good place?I've just changed my scales.And I am enjoying the surrounding.'I said.
'Oh,ya. You are shiny and new.I see it.'Lucky said.
'Sorry,I smell something sweet on your body,have you eaten something sweet?'I asked.
'Oh,ya.I've just eat some doughnuts,a sheepman gave it to me.You know I came from a village that some of the villagers having a big sheep farm,with around 100,000 sheeps in total,in that village. 'Lucky said.
'Wow...So,what are you doing in that village?'I asked.
'You know,I am a German Shepherd dog, so my main job is herd the sheep.But sometimes it just like the human being job too ----I mean under one title having more than one role.Do you know what I mean? I mean,like me,beside herding the sheeps,I have to help the Policeman in our village to search for the bad guys.Sometimes they call me up for searching some missing villagers. Well, sometimes early in the morning I just like to chase after those sweaty and smelly jogging man. I heard my neighbours said that the jogging man even make a song for my chasing. Ha, people in this village are somehow a bit weird. Some of the woman love football, some of the woman love diving,some woman just buzy in auditing! Well, the man even weirder. Some of the man love fishing like hell. Some of the man love computer games and playing those cumputer football games without sleep!!Some of the man just like to jogging and drawing something funny. What is the common thing among them is that they like to talking bird,I mean something silly and nonsense.What so ever, even though they are all weird, but they are happy fellows. Except one of the woman that maybe getting a lightly depression or a bit crazy or what, she loves to write something sad in the rainny days. Who knows what on earth is in her mind? Just the rain drop what......'Lucky said.
'Sounds like they are pretty weird people.But how do you cope with those weird people? Are you happy being a dog in this weird village ?'I ask.
'Well,I am so lucky to stay with my master.My master is a very kind man,well, you know nowadays it is too hard to find a man that could really cook a nice food. But my master is well-known for his best cooking skill.Everybody in the village knows that.Since he went on his holidays, I just have some doughnut from my neighbour,the sheepman.'Lucky said.
'Oh...I'm sorry about this.But, do you really likes to stay with those weird people?'I asked again.
'Well,I think I have no choice.My master loves this place.But you know why I am here with you? It's because now in our village,there is some kind of protest or demonstration of those sheepmen. And all the 100,00 sheeps are being in deep anxiety.Even all the German Shepherd dogs cound't control the situation. And my master is not around right now !!! Can you imagine how serious is it?'Lucky said.
'Once again,I'm sorry I have no imagination in this situation,things like this never happen in my whole life!'I said.
'Well,I suggest you listen to John Lennon's "Imagine". Have you ever heard of John Lennon?or The Beatles?You should try this out.Great songs...the villagers are all fans of The Beatles.I could hear those songs wherever I go in the village.They said The Beatles songs make them happy.Oh...they are really weird.'Lucky said.
'Well,may be I should visit you in your village one day. Seems like a happy and weird village.But....why they protest?'I asked.
'Actually the people in this village are the Haruki Murakami crazy fans. They love his novels like hell.They protest because there are so unhappy,there is no story continue from the 'Sheepman's Christmas'.'Lucky said.
'Oh....'I said.
'Anyway, Cua,it is very nice to talk with you,I wish you could visit me when you are free one day. But please remember to inform me first before you get into the village. My master is so scare of cua. So I hope you won't come out suddenly and scare him,he is my lovely master.'Lucky said.
'I see.Nice to talk to you too,Lucky.'I said.
'Have you ever listen to Coldplay's songs?Well, you should listen to a song name 'Yellow',I think you will like it.....(Lucky sing.....Your skin,Oh yeah,your skin and bone,turn into something beautiful.......')
'Oh,my dear.Sure I love it!'I said.
'Yeah,one thing, before I forget.Please don't go to the west of the village.They call that place 'West of the Border'.Don't ever go too close to that place.'Lucky warned.
'Why?'I asked.
'Because the people in that place is all crazy !!!' Lucky said.

没有评论: