2008年3月18日星期二

the Untold (1)

There was a beautiful summer morning. Warm breeze kissed my new scales,made me feel like I'm a new born baby,looking forward to explore the whole new world,once again.What a strange feeling about my new body! Scent of the wild flowers came across my nose without any noticed in advance. Sky spread its blues to an unlimited.The trees are all covered with green leaves now,shaking when the wind blew,making some gentle lullaby for me.
I love my new shiny and green scales.It is easier for me to hide and find some food in this summer days. All leaves were green.All trees looked so vigorous and energitic.I would like to shout out loud that I love my new day, my new life!I looked at my old boring scales,abandoned at the base of an old tree trunk. Oh, how ugly am I when I was in that old scales. Well, now it all became the past and I have my new life. I can't help laughing when I realised this excited truth.
I feel quite hungry after finish my scales changing process.I went to the waste land to look for some food. I knew there was a place that could easily get some food.I was lucky that there were a lot of frogs and rats around. Catching frogs is my expertise.No Doubt. I feel full after some frogs being in my tummy. My tummy was swelled and I feel lazy now. I can hardly move. Now I look so ugly again, with big and fat tummy. The slimmy and skinny green snake was only to reappear after few hours,after I digested those little froggy in my tummy. Well, with this fat ugly look,I think I better hide in somewhere else.So I left the waste land, went to somewhere out of there. I finally found a big tree log, and I hid in its colourless big body.Warm and gentle wind blew up again in this summer days. My eyes closed and I fell into sleep in no time.
When I woke up, after few hours, I could feel that the sun is already move to the other side of the sky. What a nice sleep I had! I think I should have a little exercise now. I have to look around and feeling the beauty of this summer days!I sniffed and follow the smell of the wild flowers in the wind. At last, at last I came to a beautiful place which I love to stay and going nowhere until the next day, and the next day,and the next day.
The ground was full of tall and skinny grasses.Oh, how beautiful they were in this summer days! The wind blew and grasses moving like a wave. Non-stop wave...with the yellow little flowers on them scattered, like the millions yellow tiny stars falling down on the wave, floating ang drifting with the gently moving wave.The scent of this yellow flowers smells like some fine wine leaking out of a bottle and the waving grasses touching my scales seems like a tickle from my mama in the old days, making me laugh.The clouds in the sky made some funny faces to me, the sun is somehow a bit shy sometimes, hiding behind those funny faces and giving me some cool shady moments.
I enjoyed myself so much in this wonderful land.
Well, my life changed forever from the momont I heard a strange voice coming from nowhere behind me. Listen carefully ! There was a dog barking behind me ! A dog ? Oh,I never imagine I will see a dog in this charming day. The barking sound disappeared and I tried to turn around to fullfill my curiosity.
'Excuse me,Sir? Are you lost?' I tried to be friendly to him.(Should be 'him', because he looks so man. A German Shepherd Dog !Oh, what a manly dog i ever seen in my life !)
'Cua!!!' The German Shepherd Dog shouted in scary voice,like I gonna squeeze and eat him up.
I felt a little bit hurt. Did I really look that scary? I thought I am slimmy and skinny, even shinny! Doesn't it a world wide trend of fashion to look 'slimmy and skinny',well, I'm shinny and greenny somemore. But seems like this German Shepherd Dog was not that kind of fashion-addicted fellow. Maybe....how does a showdog could really doing his job?Maybe he was out-of-fashion type of dog. Who knows? I didn't know him at all.
With that sad and hurt look in me(I think),the German Shepherd Dog's showed an embarrass look on his face. He quickly pretendng he was not saying anything from the beginning and start to talk to me.A gentleman like him was trying to make me feel comfortable after the embarrassed moment,I guess.
'Hi,cua. How are you doing?' It is a nice day,isn't it?' he seems tried his best to speak in a gentle tone.
(to be continued)

没有评论: